Explore, Expand, Exploit! Explore, Expand, Exploit!

It seemed fun at first sight, but I give up because I don't understand why farms/ranch/pasture is not working. I built them all over the place, on tiles with the correct animal, yet no grey ON buttons appear, nor any income of this resource. The tutorial was extremely overly long, yet none of the animal things was explained, and doesn't work as I would expect from what was explained in tutorial (building logging camp on forest gives me wood, so why does building hunting camp on deer not give me deer???). Stuff is too expensive and slow to experiment myself to find out the answer to that.

Snake.is MLG Edition Snake.is MLG Edition

I liked this game a lot, but then I tried slither.io. Slither.io has actual multiplayer instead of fake multiplayer, and the score in slither.io actually works while in this game it's bugged, starting to behave strange with steps at 54k, 59k, 65k, 74k and capping at 89k. Slither.io also does not have the annoying loud MLG sounds. Plus point of Snake.is MLG however is that you get notified if a snake hits you. I prefer the real multiplayer and working score though.

devizgl responds:

Scores is fixed now

Cube Escape: The Cave Cube Escape: The Cave

Already played on the rusty lake site. But yes it's great, a pretty long one, and the in depth story continues :)

FIguring out the underwater craft controls, and what had to be done to complete the part with the weighed fishes, were the most challenging parts for me.

I had to replay because I entered the underwater part before looking at the 4th lighted up drawing on the wall and it was impossible to go back (I just wanted to see what it contained)

A minor bug: at the last part of the underwater craft puzzles when its controls get broken, it's possible to move the craft up. But the story still does as if you're at the bottom of the lake.

Evil Glitch - Arcade Edition Evil Glitch - Arcade Edition

Llove the CRT graphics! Excellent rendering.

My only gripes:

You cannot play again until you typed your name. There should be an always present "play again" button, not only sometimes present. I did not realize that, and was not bothering with sending highscores. So I thought the "replay" button was to play again, but it was not, I was very confused why it did not respond to my controls but used the old ones in black and white, and thought this was related to some overarching "evil glitch" plot that also involved right click to go back in time but that did nothing, I didn't get it and was on the verge of stopping playing.

Second, when I figured out that you needed to type name, I pressed backspace, but it instead went back to the previous newgrounds page.

agar3s responds:

Thanks for taking the time to review it, I'm going to check the issues you mention.

Sins Of Daisy Episode 2 & Episode 3 Sins Of Daisy Episode 2 & Episode 3

This entire series is amazing! The atmosphere, the depth, the audio, I enjoyed your games for multiple evenings exploring every corner of them. Thanks!

ZeroDigitZ responds:

Thanks for the review, and I'm glad you liked it.

Midnight Cinema Midnight Cinema

Great one! I enjoy all your games, but this one is more complex than usual, which is awesome!

Detective Sir Biscuit Detective Sir Biscuit

Hi, thanks for making so many fun games!

This one was a bit too easy imho though... so much dialogue, but all is resolved by a single clue. And even so, someone else could still have bought that thing from there (not giving more details in this comment, he he), it's not such huge proof... so I was disappointed when it was anyway.

Zombidle Zombidle

Very good idle game!

Only very few remarks :)

-no indication of when it saves. Refreshing the newgrounds page may make you lose a minute or so of progress. How can I know for sure it'll remember I really upgraded that monster before I turn off my PC?

-no way to export savegame to a local text file or clipboard, sorry but that is essential functionality for clickers ;p

-"multiple buy" button is not ideally placed. Right above a scrollbar, so if you use the scrollbar to scroll up and release mouse above the button it gets clicked unnoticed

-the multiple buy button is annoying anyway due to its amount of modes to toggle through - a separate small button for each multiplier would be handier. I only use "1" or "max" by the way

Vortex Point 7 Vortex Point 7

When the old man told his name at the end:

OMG, so unpredictable! Who could see that coming! What an unexpected twist! ;p

The Littlest Penguin The Littlest Penguin

Awesome, loved the twists and especially narration.

A few bugs noted:
The "sub"titles are not synchronized well, they appear up to 10 seconds before the voice is there.
On the second screen, if you try going to the left, you may fall down under the snow, and cannot swim there.

TheMillz responds: