Anime Anime

Yeah, looks like you got the main idea

It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017) It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)

Love it, 5 stars because I'm very excited to see life in this project, been waiting for the sequel for 5 years so far :)

The remake looks made for a post-flash world, which does remove some charm of the original.

The remake is missing some good stuff of the original, most notably the bus trip to the forest and references to "the task". Did you change the story to be less about the evil ritual?!?!

The OMNISĀ© Powerglove The OMNISĀ© Powerglove

*deep technical explanation about qubits*

"I don't get it"

*even more technical explanation*

"aah, okay!"

Cookie Clicker Save the World Cookie Clicker Save the World

Not bad initially but I think there are some balancing issues, unless I'm missing something.

There is an item costing 10 million that says "LOCKED. Collect 10 million cookies and own 5 of each item to unlock". But owning 5 of each item costs way more than 10 million. The last item costs 151 trillion. Even if this 10 million is intended as a joke, there are next items that then require owning 10, 15 and 20 of each item, which is super easy once you have 5 of each. The only item that dominates the price is the last one, and once you get 5 it's not long before you get 20... I'm far away from even the second last item though.

Or does "item" refer to something else? In that case, 3 resets in and no such thing seen yet by me.

Also, resets are super boring, all it does is additively add 10% income. This makes resets relatively worse and worse, and no new mechanics are unlocked.

drmop44 responds:

Thanks for the feedback, its very useful. I've deliberately made a lot of the upgrades and mods easy to unlock because later on some become incredibly difficult to unlock.

You also get +5% offline cookie generation for an additional hour per evolution.

I will continue to update the game, for example I have mini-games and other boosts planned (cookie shower which appears after 8 minutes of play went in today for example). Some of these features will only be available at certain levels of evolution.

If the game drops below 2.5 then I will probably just abandon it, there's very little value in updating a game that will not get seen. It's better to put fresh energy into something new rather than trying to resurrect a failure.

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

2,12,3,2,4,3,40,2,2,2,2,2

Explore, Expand, Exploit! Explore, Expand, Exploit!

It seemed fun at first sight, but I give up because I don't understand why farms/ranch/pasture is not working. I built them all over the place, on tiles with the correct animal, yet no grey ON buttons appear, nor any income of this resource. The tutorial was extremely overly long, yet none of the animal things was explained, and doesn't work as I would expect from what was explained in tutorial (building logging camp on forest gives me wood, so why does building hunting camp on deer not give me deer???). Stuff is too expensive and slow to experiment myself to find out the answer to that.

Pacman's Divorce WIp Pacman's Divorce WIp

This is better than the author's description makes it seem. Especially the beginning is good, at 00:40 it gets a bit less though.

Space Walrus Space Walrus

I would also like a space walrus.

Another Reality Another Reality

Good

This one had me make dance moves to it while emptying the dishwasher, so it deserves points for that?

Happydud3 responds:

lol
good review

ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD TRIBUTE ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD TRIBUTE

Very nice Zelda BotW stuff. The big focus on "ballbots" confused me until I saw your name though. Aren't signatures usually in a bottom corner? :)

Final Fight Final Fight

Nice work :D Just something is off about where the rest of the arms of the big guy should be located.

LuwyRock responds:

thank you very much for the criticism Aardwolf! haggar stop arms back of the main characters, I thought it was better to see them close together. greetings from Argentina!

Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015 Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015

Hah, nice! At first I didn't get what the black rectangle meant, until I saw the description "site skin", and until I then saw that the site currently has this as skin! :D