The OMNISĀ© Powerglove The OMNISĀ© Powerglove

*deep technical explanation about qubits*

"I don't get it"

*even more technical explanation*

"aah, okay!"

Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

Leuk! Had to watch it a second time to somewhat get the meaning of the hats :)

aap responds:

Bedankt! :)

Rejected Smurfs Rejected Smurfs

Anatomically Correctey looks like Lambik :)

vlaktemaat responds:

Aaaah you got me! Dutch? Belgian?

Snake.is MLG Edition Snake.is MLG Edition

I liked this game a lot, but then I tried slither.io. Slither.io has actual multiplayer instead of fake multiplayer, and the score in slither.io actually works while in this game it's bugged, starting to behave strange with steps at 54k, 59k, 65k, 74k and capping at 89k. Slither.io also does not have the annoying loud MLG sounds. Plus point of Snake.is MLG however is that you get notified if a snake hits you. I prefer the real multiplayer and working score though.

devizgl responds:

Scores is fixed now

Cube Escape: The Cave Cube Escape: The Cave

Already played on the rusty lake site. But yes it's great, a pretty long one, and the in depth story continues :)

FIguring out the underwater craft controls, and what had to be done to complete the part with the weighed fishes, were the most challenging parts for me.

I had to replay because I entered the underwater part before looking at the 4th lighted up drawing on the wall and it was impossible to go back (I just wanted to see what it contained)

A minor bug: at the last part of the underwater craft puzzles when its controls get broken, it's possible to move the craft up. But the story still does as if you're at the bottom of the lake.

Evil Glitch - Arcade Edition Evil Glitch - Arcade Edition

Llove the CRT graphics! Excellent rendering.

My only gripes:

You cannot play again until you typed your name. There should be an always present "play again" button, not only sometimes present. I did not realize that, and was not bothering with sending highscores. So I thought the "replay" button was to play again, but it was not, I was very confused why it did not respond to my controls but used the old ones in black and white, and thought this was related to some overarching "evil glitch" plot that also involved right click to go back in time but that did nothing, I didn't get it and was on the verge of stopping playing.

Second, when I figured out that you needed to type name, I pressed backspace, but it instead went back to the previous newgrounds page.

agar3s responds:

Thanks for taking the time to review it, I'm going to check the issues you mention.

Pacman's Divorce WIp Pacman's Divorce WIp

This is better than the author's description makes it seem. Especially the beginning is good, at 00:40 it gets a bit less though.

Space Walrus Space Walrus

I would also like a space walrus.

Another Reality Another Reality

Good

This one had me make dance moves to it while emptying the dishwasher, so it deserves points for that?

Happydud3 responds:

lol
good review

Final Fight Final Fight

Nice work :D Just something is off about where the rest of the arms of the big guy should be located.

LuwyRock responds:

thank you very much for the criticism Aardwolf! haggar stop arms back of the main characters, I thought it was better to see them close together. greetings from Argentina!

Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015 Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015

Hah, nice! At first I didn't get what the black rectangle meant, until I saw the description "site skin", and until I then saw that the site currently has this as skin! :D

Wildcat Wildcat

What is the moving dot in the moon?