It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017) It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)

Love it, 5 stars because I'm very excited to see life in this project, been waiting for the sequel for 5 years so far :)

The remake looks made for a post-flash world, which does remove some charm of the original.

The remake is missing some good stuff of the original, most notably the bus trip to the forest and references to "the task". Did you change the story to be less about the evil ritual?!?!

The OMNISĀ© Powerglove The OMNISĀ© Powerglove

*deep technical explanation about qubits*

"I don't get it"

*even more technical explanation*

"aah, okay!"

Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

Leuk! Had to watch it a second time to somewhat get the meaning of the hats :)

aap responds:

Bedankt! :)

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

2,12,3,2,4,3,40,2,2,2,2,2

Explore, Expand, Exploit! Explore, Expand, Exploit!

It seemed fun at first sight, but I give up because I don't understand why farms/ranch/pasture is not working. I built them all over the place, on tiles with the correct animal, yet no grey ON buttons appear, nor any income of this resource. The tutorial was extremely overly long, yet none of the animal things was explained, and doesn't work as I would expect from what was explained in tutorial (building logging camp on forest gives me wood, so why does building hunting camp on deer not give me deer???). Stuff is too expensive and slow to experiment myself to find out the answer to that.

Snake.is MLG Edition Snake.is MLG Edition

I liked this game a lot, but then I tried slither.io. Slither.io has actual multiplayer instead of fake multiplayer, and the score in slither.io actually works while in this game it's bugged, starting to behave strange with steps at 54k, 59k, 65k, 74k and capping at 89k. Slither.io also does not have the annoying loud MLG sounds. Plus point of Snake.is MLG however is that you get notified if a snake hits you. I prefer the real multiplayer and working score though.

devizgl responds:

Scores is fixed now

Pacman's Divorce WIp Pacman's Divorce WIp

This is better than the author's description makes it seem. Especially the beginning is good, at 00:40 it gets a bit less though.

Space Walrus Space Walrus

I would also like a space walrus.

Another Reality Another Reality

Good

This one had me make dance moves to it while emptying the dishwasher, so it deserves points for that?

Happydud3 responds:

lol
good review

Final Fight Final Fight

Nice work :D Just something is off about where the rest of the arms of the big guy should be located.

LuwyRock responds:

thank you very much for the criticism Aardwolf! haggar stop arms back of the main characters, I thought it was better to see them close together. greetings from Argentina!

Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015 Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015

Hah, nice! At first I didn't get what the black rectangle meant, until I saw the description "site skin", and until I then saw that the site currently has this as skin! :D

Wildcat Wildcat

What is the moving dot in the moon?